Friday, October 16, 2009

Signings and appeal

While Kalou and Alex signing new deals is a welcome sign, personally I am waiting on Joe Cole to put pen and paper to new contract. Some predicted that youngsters will get a chance to play but it seems this transfer ban is benefiting established players instead.
 It's good to see that ones of Stoch and Di Santo are doing well and should be welcome additions when loan spells have completed. At this point I am not sure who's going to be back in January, we'll need hot striker to replace African Cup bound Drogba. While Anelka should be able to cope, it will be nice to have another option.
 In a mean time, we're officially appealing transfer ban. Hopefully this circus will be over soon. Naturally I am hoping for complete ban overturn, but for some reason I feel it will be just reduced... Hopefully I am wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment